Sunday, January 8, 2017

Week 23: COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS :))

Kamusta kamu everyone?? Another good week in the Philippines, we were productive and the people were nice but most importantly: there was no rain.

Good there was no rain because I left my umbrella in the Elders car on Tuesday from zone training and the WHOOOLE week it was so cloudy and we though it might rain but it didn't! #blessings

So I know you all are on the edge of your seats to know what disease/infection I have this week but I'll have to disappoint you all because I'm CLEAN!! Well I still have parasites in my stomach but I feel fine and working normal now!! 

Everyone's doing well, we got to explore more sketchy parts of our areas that we don't normally work in because Ricky worked with us. We're only allowed to be in those areas if someone is with us and if there's still sunlight. Yeah not creepy at ALL haha but it's good and we met some cool people.

Anyways that's pretty much all that happened, pretty normal week. I just want to say though that I know that Heavenly Father loves us and most definitely has a plan for all of us, even though hard times may come into our live and we have trials and think that times are hard, he's still there and he's working out amazing blessings for the eternities ahead. So we shouldn't give up the fight now, we have soooo many amazing things in store for us. Love you all and thank you all for the support :)

Sister Pope

1) Our zone! Love all these missionaries, I'm sooooo scared for transfers next week for real...


2) Trying to take a cute picture by a caribou and then it makes a horrendous noise and you think your life is in danger


No comments:

Post a Comment